Friday, April 19, 2002

Chaotic Home

Backwash - Never ending "stuff" and Sacred Spaces I know I know yet another link....but it really got to me this morning. It made sense too. Really since August my home has been in a state of chaos. And yet my home and where I live is very important to me. It is a safe place. I know why it has been in a chaotic state since August but reading this piece at Backwash today made me realize that it is time to take back my power of what has kept me in this state for so long. It make my space - living space - calmer and then my inner state would be too. Maybe I will get rid of this insomnia I have? I am sure I will write more on this...as it really has me thinking right now.

I changed my blogger this morning..the colors. The colors were to cold for me right now....in the blues. And I feel feminine right now and I wanted that to come through and pink to me is very feminine. So I changed my blogger to shades of pink.

So....a step I need to make is to make my home.....peaceful to help create inner peace.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...