Wednesday, April 24, 2002

The Wednesday Whimsy

Languages

If you could speak any known human language in the world, what would it be, and what would you do with that ability?
French and I know it is not speaking but it is communicating....sign language.

How about any known animal language?
hmmm not sure I would want to be able to understand and "speak" a certain animal language. But I guess if I have to pick it would be Dog's.

Have you ever had your own made up language, either by yourself or with someone else?
yes as a child a friend and I did.

Describe a recent dream.
Well, the last 2 nights I have talked to Nick right before going to bed and I have dreamed of him before but the last 2 nights dreams seem so real. I wake up - before opening my eyes trying to figure out where I am because they feel so real. Last nights was very everyday normal....Nick coming home from work....and I am in the kitchen and he hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. :) ahh how sweet huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...