Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Music: Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles (just this song over and over lol)

I am still sick. I have pneumonia :( I just can't shake the bad cough and with my asthma just makes it 2 times as hard to breath. So I have not been having fun. I am really relaxing and taking it easy though. Pretty much camped out on the couch watching TV and trying to sleep. Now the problem tends to be as soon as I try to lay down I start to cough so not much sleep coming to me these days...which is not great.

I was thinking about being swept off my feet the other night....which lead me to how I would like that to be done. I want someone who wants to get to know *me*...that is the bottom line. Some of these things I have had and some I have not.....I want someone who is interested in getting in my head and not in my pants so to speak. So maybe he puts off sex and intimacy -- towards HIM -- instead giving to me to get me to open up. So many times with Dominants it is all about them that they don't get to know all the resources that their submissive could give them and get so into that pleasure that they forget to explore what is there. At least that is my opinion. I mean if someone would just give to me the way I have gave.....the next level I would give would be so pure...it feels like.

I have an intimacy wall that is huge and no one ever bothers to try to get it down. Or they think they have it down and then move on to other things and do not get that they did not have it down they just took one brick of the huge wall down.

I want someone to be waiting for me...to show up or call. I want someone to worry when I don't show up or call. I want someone who listens to me -- and to the things I believes in and does not make fun of them or try to make me feel stupid for my beliefs. I want romance...I want to get flowers and cards and mushy notes.

I guess that is a good start.....LOL

The above list is all about ME and you know what it is and you know what in all my relationships it has always been about them. I give so much and end up tired just so very tired and right now I am tired very tired and just want someone to sweep me off my feet.......

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...