Friday, April 19, 2002

The Friday Five

The Friday Five

1. What's your favorite TV show and why?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer....I am not even sure how I got hooked on it. I did not start watching it until the end of the 3rd season. I did not like the movie of the same title and never watched the TV program because I thought it would be like the movie. But it is not....it keeps me wanting more. I have always had a fascination with Vampires also. Second favorite is Sex in the City. Love the characters and their dialog :) And then West Wing is the 3rd favorite.

2. Who is your favorite television star? hmmm not sure I have a favorite TV star.....thinking thinking thinking.....I guess I will have to go with Sarah Michelle Gellar or Alyson Hannigan both from Buffy

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Little House on the Prairie

4. What show do you think should have been canceled by now? Survivor (even though this is the first season I have watched it I am still surprised it has not been canceled by now) and Just Shoot Me

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? I do not watch any of the new shows.....I watch Buffy always, Sex in the City & West Wing as much as I can and then the 4th would be Angel. I am hoping Angel does not get the axe even though it is not a NEW show...it is the only show I watch at times that I don't want to get the axe. The rest I can't see being canceled yet. Though Sex in the City is going to have to either be postpone their season start date or be creative in their writing as Sarah Jessica Parker who plays Carrie is pregnant in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...