Thursday, April 18, 2002

Daily Ramble on Various Topics

Music: Enrique Iglesias ~ Escape

I have been writing but writing offline. It kind of seems like I have a slight relapse of the pneumonia or I might have bronchitis now. Two days after I stopped taking meds (took through full prescription) I started to feel bad again - I have had a fever again and then other symptoms. So, I am going to the doctor again tomorrow.

Nick's last day of his job was on Monday. He is not sure yet when/if he will start in the academy. He was kind of offered something else now too, so he has been debating on what whether to go to the police academy or go in the directions of this other job. He called right after I had read an email (that I was not thrilled about getting) on Sunday so we talked about that. It is so interesting to hear his views - because they are totally opposite of Todd's view on the same subject.

Honey called me today. She was planning her trip to the states. She brings her son here to stay with his dad during the summer. And so she wanted to come visit, but then she was thinking about maybe I could use some time away. She wants me to go visit her parents with her. So, it looks like that is what I am going to do.

Of course she is coming to the states the same time she did last year. And when she was here last year she made Todd tell me the truth. Laughing because that is pretty much how it was....she had a conversation with him found out how he felt (something I had been asking him for weeks) and then *made* him tell me. And that is when we broke up. I thought of the night before we broke up....Honey, myself, "Sir", Todd and Di all at TGI Friday's....what a night. I told Todd I was in love with him that night...yeah yeah the night before we broke up....how ironic huh? I remember Di yelling at him in the parking lot and then Honey having a talk with him too. He must have loved that lol How ironic too that Di got mad at him and told him not to hurt me.....and yet....look at where things are now. Funny how life turns out.....

Good Night....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...