Sunday, April 21, 2002

Pet Peeve

I really don't like that people use the title Master, Lord or even Sir in their nicknames/email address' - What further peeves me is that there are people that use the word Master and they don't know what the hell it means to be a Dominant ......or even a man at times. If you are truly a good Dominant I don't see the need to use the name Master in your nick, because a submissive will know just by the words your speak and your actions. I have been places - vanilla settings and there is just a feeling when I have met a man where I know - I know he is a good man and Dominant..or dominant qualities. Also I don't like it because the only man I want to call Master is the one that owns me and if I am in a chat with Master Wannabe - I am not going to call him Master as he is not MY Master nor would I want him to be. So anyway that is my rant this morning.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...