Thursday, April 25, 2002

Thursday Threesome

Onesome. The Good. Read a good book lately? Recommend a recent read - as well as your favorite book of all time....

Well I am reading Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach right now. The last book I read was one I read already but decided to read again.....The Forgetting Room by Nick Bantock. My favorite book of all time.....would have to be The Valkyries by Paulo Coehlo.

Twosome. The Bad. Was it so bad that you couldn't watch anymore? Tell us about a bad movie - did you leave or suffer through it? (Videos can count, too)

The Stuff was a movie I went to on a date when I was in High School. It was really bad lol We just decided to go to the theater and then got there and the only movie starting was it - so we went lol We suffered through it.

Threesome. And The Ugly. And then things turned ugly.... Oh, have a day (or date) seem to go so horribly wrong it can only be described as "ugly"? Tell us all about it...

I really have never a day or date that was "ugly." I have had bad days and horrible days but not something I would describe as "ugly."

I am going to do last Thursday's Threesome also because I liked it......

Onesome. The Sun. Blow some sunshine my way, and tell me what makes you feel joyful.

Joyful....good books, good music, good friends, and shopping :)

Twosome. The Moon. By the light of the silvery moon....tell me about your most romantic evening.

Most romantic evening was with my ex-husband. It was our 5th wedding anniversary - we were in Colorado. Jim had planned everything. We stayed in a condo overlooking a stream and the mountains. The room had a Jacuzzi tub that had windows looking out on to the stream and mountains. On our anniversary day we had fun in the Jacuzzi and then got ready to go to dinner. Before that though Jim told me to go sit on the patio. The sun was just setting and he came out with 2 glasses of champagne and he toasted our 5 years. We drank a little and then I looked into my glass and there in at the bottom of the fluted champagne glass was a ruby ring. It is the most beautiful ring. I got it out and then he put it on my finger and told me how much he loved me. We then went to a very romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant. It was in an old Victorian house that had all this beautiful furniture and art. The china was just a beautiful also. After dinner we took a walk through the town and then went back to our room and made passionate love. It was an incredible day and an incredible vacation. Something I will never forget.

Threesome. And The Stars. What's your sign, baby? And do you believe in that sort of thing, anyway?

I am a Libra and yes I believe in that sort of thing.....not completely always but there are some things that are on it too much not to believe it somewhat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...