Saturday, April 27, 2002

Being a Virgin

Music: Alanis Morisette

Being a Virgin

Well, Mistress DM wrote a post on her blogger about being a virgin. There are so many areas that a person can be a virgin. Many heterosexual people tend to think that oral sex and anal sex and not having vaginal intercourse means you are still a virgin. But I disagree. But I can even break it down to say you are virgin with vaginal intercourse but not with....oral or anal.

Mistress DM listed MANY ways to have sex.......and as I read through the list it was sadly true that I am not a virgin on SOOO MANY things.

Going to cut and paste her list and what will be easier for me is to mark the things I have *not* done lol

giving oral sex to a man
receiving oral sex from a man
being vaginally penetrated by a man
being anally penetrated by a man
giving anal oral stimulation to a man
receiving anal oral stimulation from a man
masturbating a man
being masturbated by a man(clit only)
69 with a man (this is the only "position" I'll specify, otherwise the list would truly be endless)
giving oral sex to a woman
receiving oral sex from a woman
giving anal oral stimulation to a woman
receiving anal oral stimulation from a woman
masturbating a woman(clit only)
being masturbated by a woman(clit only)
69 with a woman
tribadism (look it up!) of a woman
tribadism by a woman
simultaneous tribadism with a woman
tribadism with a man
finger vaginal penetration by a woman
finger vaginal penetration by a man
finger anal penetration by a man
finger anal penetration by a woman
finger vaginal penetration of a woman
finger anal penetration of a woman
finger anal penetration of a man
dildo vaginal penetration by a woman (dildo=any vibrator, plug, or "sex toy")
dildo vaginal penetration by a man
dildo vaginal penetration of a woman
dildo anal penetration of a woman
**dildo anal penetration of a man
dildo anal penetration by a woman
dildo anal penetration by a man
double-dildo with a woman
**double-dildo with a man ( I have but not in the sense that I think most would think though so marking not done)
strap-on vaginal penetration by a woman
**strap-on vaginal penetration by a man (yes, men sometimes use strap-ons!)
**strap-on vaginal penetration of a woman
**strap-on anal penetration of a woman

**strap-on anal penetration of a man
strap-on anal penetration by a woman
**strap-on anal penetration by a man
object vaginal penetration by a woman (object=any non "sex toy" -- think cucumber, bottle, stick, etc -- I've heard that ginger root is great for this, esp. anally)
object vaginal penetration by a man
object vaginal penetration of a woman
**object anal penetration of a woman
**object anal penetration of a man
object anal penetration by a woman
object anal penetration by a man
vaginal fisting of a woman
**vaginal fisting by a woman (have tried but i was too tense)
**vaginal fisting by a man
**anal fisting of a woman
**anal fisting by a woman
**anal fisting of a man
**anal fisting by a man
**double fisting of a woman (vaginal and anal simultaneously)
**double fisting by a woman
**double fisting by a man


So there is my list....

If we add in BDSM things my list still would be very short on things I have not done. Believe me...Nick and I have had that conversation. He asked me to list things I had not done and it was not a very big list.

I have felt in the past that Nick was slightly disappointed that we were not going to be experiencing "firsts" together. But after getting to know him better and expressing my thoughts on being with him....we both understand that everything is going to be very new. They are going to be firsts for both of us. There are things he talks about doing with me that Dominants in my past have done and not ever been excited by, but when he talks of them I am excited by the thought. There are things he makes me blush about that are things I have done many times and have not ever blushed about before...so everything feels so different with him even now.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...