Monday, April 29, 2002

Monday Mission

MONDAY MISSION

1. When was the last time you pampered yourself?

hmmm pampered....I can't remember. The last time I pampered myself.....I do not know if I ever have....sad but true.

2. When was the last time someone pampered you?

Every time I think of being pampered I think of this one time I received a massage, snuggled and slept with someone in a non-sexual way....just intimate. I was pampered that night to me....and that was probably the last time I was pampered. Kam does nice things for me but I would not really call it pampering me.

3. Describe the last time you recall really feeling loved
(other than from children or pets).


Ugggh these questions are bring up things I wrote about last night but have not posted yet. :(

I know I am loved by many people. But feeling loved....I do not feel loved very often. And can't recall the last time I felt loved.

4. Has your use of the computer ever caused any arguments? What's the story there?

Yes, ex husband thought I was having an affair. Kam and I have had fights about it also - the use of the computer, but for different reasons then Jim's but hard to explain.

5. What's the most embarrassing thing your Mom ever did?

hmmm not sure....the only thing coming to mind is that my mom sent a anniversary card to family friends.....it was going to be from all of us ...but instead of signing our last name The So and So's. She signed our family friend's last name. So lets say our last name is Smith and the friend's are the Johnson's. She signed the Johnson's instead of the Smith's on a card to them. lol hope that made sense - not sure I am all wake.

6. I've met some adults who've never learned to swim, and others who never learned how to ride a bike.. Is there anything that you never learned as a child that you probably should have?

I have a distinct impression I have had this conversation with someone and they were like you never did but I can't for the life of me think what it was now. Guess it was not that important then huh? :)

7. I have no idea who said it (and I spent all of two minutes trying
to research it), but "someone" once said, a picture is worth a thousand words. Post an image that says more than words. Or instead, describe a picture you recall which touched your heart.


I love art and there have been many pieces of art that have touched my heart. (I will add more to this post in a little bit..but wanted to get it posted before Monday ended for me lol)

BONUS: What's love got to do with it? Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...