Tuesday, April 02, 2002

A site I read is linking to my blogger. I am really surprised. Thank you Backwash.com. The statement they made about my blogger is....."Vanilla and BDSM Rolled into One Blog ~
I think its really good for people to read about day to day life and see that BDSM isn't all about drama and arranged scenes. "

My life definitely is not about drama and arranged scenes. Well, maybe some drama lol I tend to have lots of people in my life and that always creates drama.

BDSM in my life is important but I also need the vanilla stuff. I want to be owned but that does not mean there is still not laundry to be done, cooking and working and other daily life things. And yes, I want vanilla things such as snuggling on the couch watching a new release video/dvd. I want flowers and kisses and soft touches. And I want to be bound and whipped too :) That is just the fun kinky stuff.

Last night I was on the phone with Nick and he and I were joking as we always do and I made a joke about being sick and not taking care of myself. And all the joking stopped and his voice came over that phone line and instantly I knew his demeanor......he was Dominant in that moment and telling me to take care of myself. There was no question from me in that moment all joking was put aside and he was the one with the power and Dominance telling me what to do....I feel that more then I hear it....not sure that makes sense. I mean, of course, I hear it but that tone when I hear that tone....I feel it inside and it commands me to submit.

It was much like that with Todd. We could talk and talk just about anything and everything and his look or the tone in his voice told me when it was time to be serious.

Vanilla and BDSM mixes for me. Lines blur the only parts that don't blur for me is the kinky stuff of course.

But when I am standing in the line at the grocery store I am still submissive and one look or just a word - hearing the tone from my Dominant....that part of me stirs to the surface instead of just mingling around all over inside....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...