Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I just wanted to let everyone know…that we are okay. We are not great….or fantastic…but we are okay.

He, after more explaining of the situation, how I react and how I behave, understands and believes me. The issue also came from His past and His hang-ups. But it has really hurt me. Even as I told Bill and Lisa that I think He understands now…they said you don’t look happy though.

I am hurting a lot…still.

I am writing lots in my offline journal. I want to post it. I don’t like censoring. I deleted a post on Monday that posted to my journal. I believe that is the first time I have actually deleted a post. Thought about it many times - to delete entries! But I don’t think I ever have…deleted a post. Anyway, I am regretting it. And even thought about posting it again, but I am still thinking on that.

I want to talk to Him tonight before I post the things I have been writing. But I did want to say I am okay…we are okay. I believe it will be okay. Long distance sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...