Friday, March 28, 2003

I have lots of stuff I want to vent about....but I feel right now I just need to stuff it and accept. It is hard. I give Him so much. I give Him more then I have given anyone. I am really hurting right now.

I have done 24/7...I have been in this lifestyle a long time....

I have done it real life....I have taught classes, given speeches, written articles....and just done it...lived as a slave...lived as a submissive and been a bottom too.

My life with Don was as slave....my introduction to this lifestyle was at the age 18. I knew I was a slave then, but did not have the knowledge to understand all that I do now.

Where am I going with this....

The truth is...the truth. Some things said online are not true. Some people online are not true. Real life is what counts. I am sorry if that sounds very judgemental. But I been there done that....I guess is how I feel and until you do it real life...you have not really lived. Not lived a life that is true. True to yourself and true to those around you.

I am sure this does not even make sense....

I just am hurting.....when I was there....it was not like this....I just keep trying to hang on by my fingernails and know when I get there it will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...