Saturday, March 29, 2003

Music: Mix that I made for Him….mushy songs : )
Mood: smiley

Okay not even sure where to start or if I can type to get…things out. But for starters I feel good. I am in a good mood despite being sick last night : (

The reason I am in a good mood…

He is back. He is the Man and Dominant…that He was in Colorado. I am not sure how to even explain it, but I am very happy about it. We still have bumps to smooth out. But I am just so thrilled to have my Master back….that rightness was there. The knowing we are for each other has not left me. But the calmness in that rightness is there.

The Secretary comes out on DVD this week, April 1.

I have begged Him to not watch it until I am with Him. And my main reason…I want to enjoy this with Him. With…my Master. There is a scene in it with her at a desk and that scene…means a lot to me. And so I just want to experience that with Him. I want to be able to look at Him while He views and see…and know that we know what each other is thinking in that moment. I want that moment of connectiveness that comes from our type of relationship. So, I begged Him this morning to wait. He said He would think about it.

Lots of things spinning around in my head maybe I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...