Monday, March 17, 2003

I found this site today....Book Fetish I have a book fetish so the name of course caught my eye. He asked me what will be the most that I have to move and I said clothes and books. I am sure Bill and Lisa can attest to both those as they helped me move in here with them lol Bill carried LOTS of boxes of books and clothes! LOL :)

Just a quickie to add to this....

I am not doing good at all. I am a basket case. This not being with Him and then add in all the other things such as preparations in moving....plus then add in my period.....and well I am a basket case. I am crying about every 15 minutes. Last night while talking to Him online we were talking about jpgs and storage space for them for weblogs (btw think I found a place that does it for free) and I was sitting here crying. I just cry for no apparent reason these days.

Oh well more later today....after my headache clears up a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...