Thursday, March 20, 2003

A quickie just to update....

Everything is going better. We are communicating and I really am thinking this long distance thing SUCKS! Well I know it does but I really believe that not being able see each other as we communicate about some issues is really hard on us. We just read a lot into what is being said....because we are not able to look at facial expressions and body language.

I am still kind of down but not nearly as bad as I was...Moni called on her break and said you sound better. I told her maybe it is because I masturbated lol But I know really it is because we are talking and keep talking and keep being open about all that is going on.

I might have to vent on what was going on...but....not sure. I don't really want to....I mean He and I keep talking about it and I am able to be open with Him so discussing it with Him seems the best. I am writing about what went on and He did tell me not to censor and put what I want in my journal so....I keep going back and forth.

Bottom line is still the same....we do match together good. I do want to be His...He does want me...and I love Him and He loves me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...