Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Topic: Buffy....OMG
Music: Eminem
Mood: exhausted

I want to write about Buffy. It was my moment of down time last night….where I tired not to think of anything bad that is going on in my life.

So I watched Buffy last night and OMG!

It was an awesome episode. So many things...

I loved the comparisons of Wood's mom and Spike's mum. I loved that Wood knew to play Spike's game he would have to be up a few...so had the cross filled room and the trigger music ready to go.

I found it interesting Buffy said that she would kill Dawn if it meant saving the world. "Joyce" said that in one episode - as the first - speaking to Dawn. She also said that she would let Spike kill Wood if he got in the way of the "mission." Which Wood's mom called it the mission too.

I am glad they showed that flashback with Wood's mom Nikki. I also thought it is interesting as I think Wood is kind of falling for Buffy and in Spike's dialog he talked of at least his own mum loved, wanted him, and basically put him first. Where Wood's mom did not because she is a slayer and slayers don't have anyone close to them.

I was bothered by Buffy closing the door on Giles but I also thought it was good of her...kind of like “I know what I am doing now…I am grown up” and with this being her last season...I guess it felt fitting....even though I love Giles to pieces. I didn't like when they had him leave the show.

Some things I laughed at…one….when Andrew said that a “Fred calling who sounded effeminate.” And then when Ayna talked about “Spike could kill a thousand frat boys but oh but we forgive that that makes us human…blah blah blah.”

So to end this…I loved the Buffy episode….it had been a repeat the last 2 weeks and it was worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...