Saturday, March 08, 2003

Friday Five on Saturday….

1. What was the last song you heard? The Sweetest Thing sung by a woman in the Carpe Diem group that has just an amazing voice! I mean amazing!

2. What were the last two movies you saw? Some of fear dot com and some of Oceans 11 (even though I have seen that whole movie a few times)

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Chocolate Milk, a card, and lingerie.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Go to the informal, go shopping to use a gift certificate given to me, spend time with Moni, miss Him….which would be hard to stop me from doing….unless He was here or I was there.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Him, Michael, Moni, Katrina, and a friend of Moni’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...