Thursday, April 24, 2003

Well we are starting our countdown....

I wrote a good friend's Master to see if I could come visit them and if so...then I will leave Ohio May 5th and then stay there until the early morning of the 8th and then head out and probably stop in Omaha. I need to do a mapquest to see what would be a good place to stop. And then I would be in Cheyenne, WY to meet Master. We will spend the night there and then He will lead me home :) Fittiing don't You think?

*smiles*

This weekend is going to be busy for me. I am leaving here in about 10 minutes to head to Moni's. Tomorrow is busy and then Saturday I will hang out with Moni and Michael before Carpe Diem. It is going to be a hard weekend myself and my friends. So please send us thoughts and energy to get through this and the next few weeks please!

I have been stressing about so much and He tells me to stop. And I continue of course...and then...it works out...He always is right....it is a very good feeling to have someone so together and in control. I am very happy to be loved by Master...I get so overwhelmed with feelings....knowing He loves me and will protect and look after me not just because He is my Master but because He loves me.

I need to get going...before I start to cry...

I can't wait to be home...but will miss my friends! I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...