Monday, April 14, 2003

I do have a long entry started and hopefully this afternoon at Moni's I can finish it up and post it. But right now I am trying to get ready to go out to lunch with a friend. I think we both could use some girl talk. This week will be a busy week for me with girl talk :) Which is something I was kind of chatting with Him about last night...that I am trying not to think of leaving my friends...as I start to get really depressed and sad. They are such good friends. I know I say that all the time but really I have never encountered such good people before. I have found such accepting, supportive and understanding friends. I am really going to miss them all!

Okay I need to try to get my face put on....going to lunch with a makeup expert so you know the pressure :) She always looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...