Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Tuesday This-n-That
1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake? how about just cheescake :)
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports? movies of course.....but ugghh that darn Master programming thing...I think of the things He has told me will happen while he watches sports. I was told I will get pleasure if the team He is going for...wins. And if it loses, I will get beat. So, hmm there is some appeal to watching sports now *grin* *blushing*
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!) MSIE
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train? automobile
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film? film
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car? sports car
7. More fun: Video games or board games? board games
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind? intelligent mind
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)? skunk
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life? Finding my soulmate....*happy sighs* I am a happy girl....I love Him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...