Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Music: Mix - The Cranberries, Kylie Minogue, Coldplay, U2, Van Morrison, Duran Duran, Pink....but yes it is a good mix
Mood: busy
Topic: Innocence

I forgot to write about the Osho Zen Innocence card...

"The old Man in this card radiates a childlike delight in the world. There is a sense of grace surrounding him as if he at home with himself and with what life has brought. He seems to be having a playful communication with the praying mantis on his finger, as if the two of them are the greatest of friends. The pink flowers cascading around him represent a time of letting go, relaxation and sweetness. They are in a response to his presence, a reflection of his own qualities. The innocence that comes from a deep experience of life is childlike, but not childish. The innocence of children is beautiful, but not ignorant. It will be replaced by mistrust and doubt as the child grows and learns that the world can be a dangerous and threatening place. But the innocence of a life lived fully has a quality of wisdom and acceptance of the ever-changing wonder of life."

I have pulled that card a lot in the last month...maybe I just understood it now though.

Zen says that if you drop knowledge...your name, your identity, everything because it has been given to you...it will be like you are reborn...you will be innocent. I then will be in a state of letting go and acceptance too.

The things I feel about slavery....there is a purity and innocence to it. I wrote about it a few weeks ago and could not find the words. But purity and innocence is a good way to look at it for me.

Because I shed so much...

But what I am shedding is not by being broke down (even though I like that thought at times too *smiles*), but being stripped to the core....taking all the walls down.... so that I am naked and exposed....to who I REALLY am...who I really need to be always.

There is an innocence and purity in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...