Saturday, August 03, 2002

Lost

Music: The Corrs and U2 ~ When the stars go blue
Rune: Hagalaz ~ Disruption & Elemental Power

I feel very lost and out of touch right now. And I feel like I am not being good enough for Monseigneur E. My thoughts are so all over. He is there in them but he not. It is like some is just my responsibility to go through….and I don’t know if is because I close myself off from involving others. There are just some matters…I don’t let people try to help me with. And another part of me just wonders if this is just something I need to do alone. Part of me thinks I am just hanging on to things that I don’t want to discuss with others because it is “uncomfortable.” I guess I don’t want to burden others. That is how I feel it will be. I am not sure….anyway. I am feeling out of touch and it is because I am putting myself there.

I need to get going and clean my bathroom..fun fun LOL And then I need to get ready to go meet Michael, Moni and Katrina for an outing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...