Saturday, August 10, 2002

Sick

Okay I am feeling barely alive this morning. I am just going to admit it....I have a cold LOL I was trying to talk myself out of it last night but as the night wore on...I felt it more and more.

Last night I went to a Bi Mixer...with a bunch of girls. It was a nice time. It was a small group but still nice to go with those I went with. They were going to a Gay bar afterwards and I wanted to go...but....my money situation right now is horrible so we passed.

I was a little on edge when I went to bed....thinking of all I need to do still to move out of here. And so I was getting overwhelmed and called Nick. We chatted for about and hour and by the time I hung up the phone I was very tired and went to sleep very fast. So that was good.

I have some things swirling around in my head that I need to write about....but right now I am going to get up and get dressed to run some errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...