Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Quickie

This is going to be a quickie again. I am going to try to write more later tonight or tomorrow.

Today I am really getting excited about Laura Antoniou being here on Saturday.

I am not thinking about being at Monseigneur E’s and Linda’s right now...as much as I had been....I just am too busy with my normal life here in Cleveland but also packing and such. I am not going to get done doing the things I needed to by Friday….and that sucks. But I hope to have majority of it done.

The house is a mess….and it is bothering me but right now I can’t do anything about it. It is going to get worse instead of better.

I talked to Nick last night and it was an interesting conversation. We talked about me being nothing and what that means to me. It is so hard to explain it. It feels like he is taking a more active role in my life…now that I am serving Monseigneur E. It is confusing for me. As I have such strong feelings for Nick. And when he touches on pushing those buttons...it is hard to refuse him.

Just looked at the time….I need to go so I guess I will finish those thoughts up later. I am going to a girl’s night out. And I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...