Sunday, August 04, 2002

When the Stars go Blue

Music: The Corrs and Bono ~ When the Stars go blue
Rune: Teiwaz ~ The Warrior

The greatest support we can have is mindfulness, which means being totally present in each moment. If the mind remains centered, it cannot make up stories about the injustice of the world or one's friends, or about one's desires or sorrows. All these stories could fill many volumes, but when we are mindful such verbalizations stop. Being mindful means being fully absorbed in the moment, leaving no room for anything else. We are filled with the momentary happening, whatever it is--standing or sitting or lying down, feeling pleasure or pain--and we maintain a nonjudgmental awareness, a "just knowing." -Ayya Khema, "Be an Island"

That would be an awesome feeling…mind to slow down and just be. Just know this is the right thing.

As usual I can feel I am back in Cleveland as…I am hardly at home. I am out and about. Yesterday I left my place at 2pm and did not get home until 3am.

Last night I spent the night with some GREAT friends! We hung out…talked and talked and talked and had a good dinner. Some of our discussions were very emotional and touching. I also got kissed 3 times and got to kiss someone else : ) So, it was an interesting night.

I was told I was easy too! LOL

I am coming up on some significant dates for me. One dealing with Todd and the other with Nick.

Listening to…When the stars go blue…again…

Here are the lyrics…the version I am listening to is The Corrs and Bono from U2 singing it.

When The Stars Go Blue
Music & Lyrics: Ryan Adams

Dancin' where the stars go blue
Dancin' where the evening fell
Dancin' in your wooden shoes
In a wedding gown

Dancin' out on 7th street
Dancin' through the underground
Dancin' little marionette
Are you happy now?

Where do you go when you're lonely
Where do you go when you're blue
Where do you go when you're lonely
I'll follow you
When the stars go blue, blue
When the stars go blue, blue
When the stars go blue, blue
When the stars go blue

Laughing with your pretty mouth
Laughing with your broken eyes
Laughing with your lover's tongue
In a lullaby

Where do you go when you're lonely
Where do you go when you're blue
Where do you go when you're lonely
I'll follow you
When the stars go blue, blue
When the stars go blue, blue
When the stars, when the stars go blue, blue
When the stars go blue
When the stars go blue, blue, blue
Stars go blue
When the stars go blue

Where do you go when you're lonely
Where do you go when you're blue, yeah
Where do you go when you're lonely
I'll follow you, I'll follow you, I'll follow you
I'll follow you, I'll follow you, yeah
Where do you go, yeah
Where do you go, Where do you go

Last night during a game/discussion I said that friendship was my greatest strength…right now. I feel it is…reason is because right now without my friends…I know I would be totally lost. Without them I am not sure where I would be…or how I would be coping with everything that is on my plate. They thought it was a cope out answer last night in the game. But it wasn’t. They are….right now…what keeps me going. I have other strengths but right now my friends are the greatest strength I have in my life. I am very lucky to have so many good friends that do so much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...