Saturday, August 24, 2002

Moving Soon

Music: Music Choice TV - Progressive
Rune: Othila ~ Separation/Retreat/Inheritance - Reversed (I always get reversed Runes lol)

Well, of course I was sick last night and I have a sinus infection on top of getting sick last night...I have not went to the doctor for it but I get them often. I keep meaning to ask the doctor if there is such thing is as chronic sinus infections because I really do get one almost every 8 to 12 weeks. It just sucks lol I mean right now I just have sinus pain and full sinus so I am blowing my nose lots. I am glad though my stomach feels better today. Now just normal nerves for me...because of moving.

I move tomorrow major stuff over to Lisa's. I am very very lucky to have such good friends....because Lisa and her husband have been awesome. They really saved me this week a couple different time.

It has been a hard week for Kam and I but he is doing great. He has really been Daddy all the way. He has been here for me when I break down into tears...and when I look around and get overwhelmed. I am really really lucky to have had him here this week. I love him so much and it is hurting lots.....to think of not seeing him again. I guess part of me feels I will see him again..but I try not to hang on to that...just in case. I will worry about him on the road.

I still have lots of stuff even though my pile to give away has really grown LOL There are some things I know I should throw out or give away that I have not. I just can't. I have letters from Dale, Jim, Kam, and others in my past. I hang on to it all. Yes, much how I do with all of my past.....I hang on to it.

I have let go of a lot since starting to pack. It is so weird.....almost as soon as Monseigneur E took control I saw me....me....the 34 year old woman. Not the 18 year old. The 18 year old has really faded....over the last 3 years. But when I closed my eyes that is who I still saw so much. But I have not seen her in a while....

Okay now I am crying over that LOL My period and moving such a good mix! LOL

I meditated last night after I woke up with a nightmare (at 3:30am)....it helped me sleep I feel. I slept then until 9:30am. That is probably the most sleep I have had in a while.

I look around and see I feel so much still to do. Clothes...my clothes I have not packed at all. And anyone that knows me know how many clothes I have LOL

I forgot things that I will have to move like filing cabinet, exercise bike, a shelving unit that breaks down but I forgot. Also my art....I need to be careful where I put that....Kam had a good idea of wrapping it in the plastic sheets I have for wax play. All my records too...I almost forgot about. Really nice cookware stuff my Mom gave me like really nice cookie sheets and a cheesecake pan. Just weird things...lol

I am babbling....

I better get back to work...just took a break because I had taken a shower and was drip drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...