Sunday, August 25, 2002

End

Well, end of a long hard day. I have a few more hard days coming. But then…the beginning of the end…

It is the beginning of the end. End of this chapter. I have been crying lots today of course.

There are so many feelings and thoughts flying through my mind. My body is so tired and all I want is for my mind to be as tired as my body. I feel aches in places I forgot I could ache LOL

I stopped writing to eat take out Chinese food…it is one of my favorites.

This week seems like it is going to be so long and hard…

I am saying the same things over and over…so I suppose it is time to just stop writing.

Sunday Op-Ed

1. Blood What is something that a whip can draw? What is something that a cane can draw too?

Oh how it would be nice to be…having blood drawn right now.

2. Sweat What everyone did in moving me today?

Today I think we all were sweating. The guys mostly though.

3. Tears What I had bouts of several times today?

I broke down in tears several times today. It is getting harder and harder….

Now I am ready for a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...