Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Children Books

Looked at yesterday's This-or-That....theme is children's books. I like children's books. I have some right now that I have bought as an adult...bought because of story has a message and mostly bought because of the illustrations. It is something I thought about for a long time I would like to do. But my art is not along the illustration line so to change it...would take so much time. And as my art is right now....non-existent...that would be hard to do.

1. Dr. Seuss characters: the Cat in the Hat or the Grinch?

The Cat in the Hat

2. "Anne of Green Gables" or "Little Women"?

Little Women

3. Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys?

Both! But I guess if I have to pick one it would be the Hardy Boys.

4. Winnie the Pooh characters: Tigger or Eeyore?

Tigger

5. Which author: Judy Blume or Beverly Cleary?

Judy Blume...read books by both and enjoyed them but enjoyed Judy Blume more.

6. Roald Dahl books: "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" (Willy Wonka) or "James & the Giant Peach"?

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

7. "Harry Potter" or "The Wizard of Oz"?

The Wizard of Oz....I have not read any of the Harry Potter books.

8. Curious George or Madeline?

Both...but if picking one...Curious George

9. "A Wrinkle in Time" or "Little House on the Prairie"?

Little House on the Prairie (wondering where those books are...I think my sister might still have them.)

10. Dr. Seuss again: "Horton Hears a Who" or "The Lorax"?

I can't remember these...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...