Monday, August 19, 2002

Stress? What is stress?

Well, I think that tends to be a pretty personal thing. What stress' me...might not stress someone else.

Stresses in my life....have I caused them? yes for sure some of them I have. Is there some that are out of my control? yes for sure.

This weekend...I had something happen that kind of tainted my evening at SMART. I was out of it but not to the point of being unhealthy for me...which is a good thing. Today what happened seems to be affecting me even more. It started last night though. I had a rough night of sleeping. Nightmares.

I got a few things done this morning and then signed online to do mail. And ended up chatting....trying to open up and now I feel like I want to slam the door....put a big lock on it. I hate this feeling.......

I am angry right now. So angry....not angry like I was when Di told me about her and Todd. But angry and hurt because someone I was just starting to open up to said one of those things you don't say to someone who went through what I did. That is the first thing wrong with it. Then of course what he said....I did not agree with and still don't.

I don't even know what to be writing. I am just so mad that words don't even seem enough. I am very lucky I am not there or I would have lashed out. I backspaced LOTS! this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...