Friday, August 16, 2002

Sleeping Patterns

Rune: Thurisaz ~ Gateway/Place of Non-Action - Reversed

I am very tired today. My sleeping patterns are horrible right now. I just am having problems sleeping. No matter if I go to bed earlier or not. I went to bed about 12:30. I was going to go about 11:30 and then I got caught up in folding laundry while a movie was on HBO. Rockstar…I think it was called. Jennifer Aniston was in it. She looked good in the crocheted dress lol

When I did go to bed, I could not get to sleep until much later. I think about 2:30am. Then I woke up with a nightmare at 4:30. I then got back to sleep about 6am. And woke up with a nightmare about Todd at 8:30 am and then went back to sleep for an hour. So today is going to be a b*tch.

I did have a good dream last night though too about Linda…so that is good : )

I am getting nervous about meeting Laura Antoniou. I am going to be tongue-tied - no pun intended. I hope that I don’t fall over my words too much.

Yesterday I talked about a HE in my journal. The he was Monseigneur E. I needed his control very much. I needed the release too…that he gave me. I needed that down time to let go of everything. I am very thankful for it.

I have this week been thinking about Poly issues. I had 2nd half of my essay on Poly in this months SMART Newsletter. So, I decided to read over it again…since I have not probably since I wrote it…hmm 2 years ago. I think.

So there are poly things I need to discuss with Monseigneur E and Linda. Nothing major. I mean I think I know their views already but just want to make sure we are all on the same page.

Nick and I have been talking lots. And I am enjoying our conversation a lot because they are telling us a lot about each other that we did not know. I feel much closer to him in a way because of all this. Not that we will ever go about things this way again since now we are much better with our communication.

I need to get going…I have lots to do today. Lots to do before tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...