Monday, August 05, 2002

Live Life

Rune: Hagalaz ~ Disruption & Elemental Power

LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): For you Librans, it’s not about what you are doing today; rather it’s now about long term planning. What do you need to do in order to make your dreams real? What parts of your own being need to change as part of your drive toward success? Think these big ideas through today and set yourself onto a path with a new direction.


I have been thinking about the future and where I will be. I have been thinking of things that will have me going forward with my life. I was telling someone the other evening that I felt sorry for my ex-husband…because he exists in life and does not LIVE life. I feel at times I have done that by standing still with my life here in Cleveland. I mean I live my life in some areas…but I have held myself back in other areas because it was easy and even though I was not content.

I have done a lot today and have lots to do still…so keeping this short. More to come later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...