Thursday, April 25, 2002

The Friday Five

The Friday Five

1. What are your hobbies?
Reading, listening to music, creativity - writing, drawing, playing with web design, and making collages.

2. Do you collect anything?
Noah's Ark collectibles, teapots and children’s books.

3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do?
Photography, printmaking - I have never done but would like to - but time and money are both issues, I used to make jewelry, cards, painted boxes and picture frames and I don't have the time anymore.

4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity?
Yes, when I made jewelry, cards, boxes and picture frames.

5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to?
I am really do not belong to any clubs but I am involved in several BDSM organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...