Monday, April 29, 2002

A Little Late Sunday Op-Ed

Sunday Op-Ed

I know a little late.....well, my blogger kind of slipped my mind on Sunday.

1)Thunderstorms

What is one of my fears involving bad weather?

I don't like Thunderstorms. It is a long story but has to do with my childhood.

2) Sex

What is one of my favorite hobby (hmm not sure the right word..more like a lifestyle lol) and a favorite topic?

I love sex. I have always been a sexual person. As you can see from recent topics I have done many things sexually also lol My ex-husband used to tell me I wanted it too much - sex that is lol

3) Bubble Bath

What is something you like only if it is not a white tub? It is true. I like bubble baths only if it is not in a white tub. Again a childhood thing.

Things I need to get past I guess.....actually the thunderstorm thing I do better at now. I am very amazed that I have started to feel more comfortable during them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...