Monday, April 22, 2002

The Monday Mission

1. Ever had a love that you still think of as "the one that got away?" What's the story there? Yes and not going into that story. uggghh lol

2. What was the last book that you finished reading cover-to-cover? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho....reading Illusions : The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach right now.

3. Did you ever get up and walk out of a movie? Which one and why? No, actually I have not. I think I have fell asleep during a movie but I can't remember which one right now lol it was that boring lol

4. If we were to go out dancing, what song would you want me to ask the DJ to play as I slipped him a $20? hmmm good question....well the song I always think of Nick when it comes on is the song by Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles..so I guess that one.

5. What was the coolest toy you had when you were a kid? Coolest toy not sure there was a toy really but anytime I got art supplies I was a happy camper!

6. When was the last time you felt lonely? this morning at 4am when I woke up with a nightmare.

7. Do you have any minor anal-retentive character traits? minor lol no....major yes....I am a control freak. Like if I am going to go on a trip with my partner I need to know everything that is packed. I need to know that because 1) so if he is looking for something I can say off the top of my head yes we have it or no we don't, 2) to make sure we did not forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...