Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Daily Update of life

Music: no music tv on for background noise

I am getting ready to go to lunch with Moni. I have not seen her in a while and so it will be good to see her :) Last night I had the most awesome dream of Nick and all that it really involved was kissing. But the kissing was so intense. It was great. I had been talking to him on voice chat right before I went to bed and with the things we were talking about you would have thought there would have been more then kissing in my dream lol

I wrote an email the other night that I had promised to write months ago but I just did not have the words for it. I did not when I wrote it the other night either but I felt I at least had to stand by what I said. Even though the email did not say a lot.....it was hard to write. I still love the person I wrote it to very much...and if it were not for someone else in my life I would have tried to repair things and keep a friendship going at least.

Well, time to finish getting ready....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...