Tuesday, April 23, 2002

The Tuesday This-or-That

Is your mouse pad plain or decorated?
My mouse pad is plain...it is leather :)

Do you own a web cam? Yes or no? No, but that is going to change soon.

Which do you do use more often online: email or search? Probably email.

Do you use HTML coding, WYSIWYG editor, or something else to create your web pages? I use html coding hand coding - if I get in a jam I use this free little program that is really nice called 1st Page

Do you forward chain emails? No!!

Do you forward those mushy stories that take 20 minutes to read? No, I don't even read them, most of the time.

How large is your monitor: 14", larger, or smaller? 17" I think lol

Do you have a mouse with a scroller, one with two buttons, one with three? Two buttons and a scroller.

Do you listen to music while surfing the web? Yes or no? yes almost always

How often do you clear your cookies, or cache? I don't do it very often actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...