Friday, April 05, 2002

It is late and I am up because the meds I am on cause insomnia and when I lay down of course I start to cough. Last night was rough night, I had to go have a breathing treatment because I could not breath very well and felt like I was going to pass out from not being able to get in a big enough breath. I went through a WHOLE box of Kleenex in one day so I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer right now too. Plus I have ear infections in each ear. So, I am a happy happy camper right now lol

I was in a very creative mood today. As I watched Buffy repeats tonight I took out a little sketch pad and some colored pencils and did some drawing...probably more like doodling. I also wrote down some ideas...that are floating around in my head of ideas for projects. I want to read The Forgetting Room again just because the process of how he did his art was very interesting and something I think I want to try. I even pulled The Artist's Way off the book shelf today but have not opened it yet.

I would think because I am sick I would want to hang out online instead of watch TV since I am not a TV watcher. But when I sit down at the computer it just gives me a headache looking at the screen. So I sign on to check mail and a couple journals I read and then sign off. I am becoming hooked on TV now too. I watch TV reruns - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Family Ties, Charlie's Angels, and Mad about You.....all the good ones lol

I have been thinking about lots of things lately I just don't know how to form the words here for everything......

So, I guess I will write some other time....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...