Friday, April 12, 2002

Friday Five

There is a website that does the Friday Five and it is just five questions they post on the site every week and the owner answers them and then encourages other to also. So from now one I will be doing the Friday Five.....

1. What is your favorite restaurant and why? I do not know if I have a favorite restaurant. I like different restaurants for different reasons....like there is this place Mary Yodders. It is an Amish restaurant and it just has good home cooking. Applebee's - I like the Chicken Oriental Salad. Chinese Restaurants - General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pow Chicken, Potstickers, Crab ragoon. Texas Roadhouse - I like almost all the food there. Their Chili is great there. Another place I like because it has good food, good atmosphere and I always go with good friends is TGI Friday's. They have awesome Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. I also like Bennigans for the same reasons....the Monte Cristo is great.

2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to? McDonalds....and also I am going to say Schlotzsky's not sure it is fast food really though...it is a deli.

3. What are your standards and rules for tipping? I always leave a tip but I am bad at figuring it out.....I usually just triple the tax on the bill. I try to over tip usually unless I get really crappy service then I leave a tip still but not over 15% I would guess.

4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert? No on the appetizer. And yes on dessert - if we are at a place that I like the desserts - which usually we do go to places that I have a favorite dessert :)

5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant? Well, I am addicted to Diet Coke so that is my usual. But at times I will get a margarita. Or a glass of wine.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...