Sunday, January 13, 2002

Physical Contact

A lot of things went on this week that I did not talk about....

Here is a quote that is the daily quote on aol when you sign off...

"You must do this things you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor

Not sure what to write I sit here thinking of all that I could and it just does not seem like it can come out. It is almost like it is done and so why talk about it.

I got to talk to Nick on Friday night and we made plans for me to visit him. So, that is a good thing.

Last night I had a conversation about Kam and my relationship. It was not fun....far from it. I wanted to scream at the person I was talking to but I didn't, but I was not very nice at times anyway.

I was reading a conversation I had and it made me start thinking about.......

Does a Dominant have an obligation to a submissive that He/She "makes" open up and exposes vulnerabilities even if that submissive is not His/Hers? I think Mistress DM asked that question on a list I was one with her. Also what if the submissive is taken by another then what...if one opens her up and exposes her while she is another whose responsibility is it to put her back together? I also wonder if mental and emotional enslavement can happen without physical contact? Can complete control, Dominance, and power happen without physical aspects? I mean yes I just got done writing a few days ago that I wanted some Dominance without sex.

Just thinking as usual...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...