Monday, January 14, 2002

One Enslavement?

I posted these questions to a couple lists tonight....

I wonder how to deal with things....

The first stages of being enslave....being Owned and realizing you are owned...how do you react...emotionally? mentally? physically? As your time, privacy and everything starts being shown to you...that they are His? What happens? Do you break down and cry? Does it feel like everything...all the layers are being stripped? I mean when I think about it I feel like I am going to be naked....emotionally, mentally and also physically literally too I am sure lol...but so exposed and vulnerable that how do I cope with that after having to put those layers up to cope with daily life?

How do you...deal with the changes without reacting in anger because of your fear? If you do act in anger how do you get the will to stay and fight because you know it is what you need instead of running because you are scared?

How have...your Dominants....handled it when you were going through it?

I chatted with Mistress DM tonight. In my posts from Sunday, I asked if you could be enslaved mentally and emotionally online. I asked those questions for a reason of course, but the above come from my fears of meeting Nick real life. The other night we were playing online and he made me into a mush brain, but was requiring me to think anyway....which always frustrates me.....because it is nearly impossible and I even flipped a coin for one of the choices he was making me make. Anyway he said at one point and I felt the tone even online.....he said to me make the choice now because when I am there I won't have a choice. It hit me like someone dumped a bucket of ice water on me I was crystal clear in that moment...mush brain was gone lol

The next night I was chatting with a friend online who I have mentioned a few times but never given a name to....will probably have to name eventually but not yet. Anyway in discussing some things with him, the questions of enslavement via online came to me. Mistress DM had a slave that was enslaved via online. And I knew that....but I wonder how often it happens really? How many can really do that it seems to be something that is not there with many.

Mistress DM said that it is with the right person it is an instinctual reaction. It is not weather or not to enslave it is weather or not the submissive will stay or run in fear. She said that I ran from her She also said I resisted with Morgan...which I had to think for a moment on that one. So weird I have not thought of Morgan in a while...she is with me always but not...*shrugs* hard to explain. Anyway, so now my choice with Nick will be stay or run...or if it is even there instinctively but I think it is....soooo I just need to know how to handle my fears.

When the cold water hit me...when talking to Nick the other night....I stayed but I was shaky and wanted to run......

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...