Friday, January 11, 2002

good old fashion control

Music: Sheryl Crow

Last night I was thinking about D/s - BDSM - Sex......

All my words on this subject are not coming out. Basically I am just sick of all the men, again, that message me and want one thing.....their sexual needs satisfied.

I have been having sex for a very long time....started at a very young age and not had a problem ever finding someone to have sex with ever - even now. So if I needed only sex that would not be problem. But I don't only need sex. I want more.

The thing that turns me on the most is control, power, and Dominance.

The Dominants that have been they "type" of Dominant I want..that spark my interest and keep me wanting to go forward...often don’t even talk about or bring sex into what they express at their S&M desires.

I like sex :) But it seems like sex is always there so I want more. I want more from my relationships.

I get turned on...wet and slut-like with power, control and Dominance so in essence sex is involved. But what I mean is what turns me on more is not mentioning sex. Not talking about having me giving a blow job or having sex with me or even touching me sexually.

When I start having orgasms, I lose control more and more. I become mush. (there are lots of ways to make me feel like mush though) and as I become mush brain I am very easily controlled. Now if a Dominant had an orgasm in that moment wouldn't they have lost control...so if you are in a S&M or BDSM session would that work? Someone I was chatting with brought that concept up to me last night.

Anyway right now I just would like some good old fashion control and dominance :)

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...