Sunday, January 27, 2002

In the Group

Well, last night was a good night and a so so night for various reasons.

Good night is because I went to a BDSM meeting that I had not been to in a while and saw some people that I have not seen in a while. And got to see Moni again 2 times in one week! :)

A lot of the comments made were good comments. I just have a hard time sitting at times in situations like that because I hear lots of good things but when the meeting is over and we all are in little groups what you hear is so different.

I brought the point up that Mistress DM had pointed out to me a few weeks ago about it is not my will that is stopping me from submitting. It is ego and pride and things like that. That my authentic self ends up letting my will win...as I am submissive. I have come to find out today that my comments helped a good friend of mine and I am glad I said what I did.

I want to get back into hanging out with Moni and a few others in the group. It felt good to be around friends!

My mind spins out of control. I was talking to friends last night about it. I got to bed early and get up pretty early and I go to bed late basically because I can't get my mind to slow down and I feel I am going to miss something. One girl there suggested yoga to help with meditation that would slow me down internally....which makes sense.

I feeling lots of things.....just not sure how to put them in words......

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...