Thursday, January 24, 2002

Needs

I am not sure what to write tonight.

I wrote a post on will last night on one yahoogroup and it spawned a conversation on slaves and needs. One person had that view of the only need a slave has is of that to please and serve her Master. I am sorry when I read that I roll my eyes, because I want to say what planet do you live on. We are humans and need things. I need to submit but I also need trust and caring in my relationships too...along with other things. If my trust is broken, it is not easy to serve. And it always just amazes me when submissives say oh your only need is serving and pleasing.

Someone used the car analogy only said basically that a car can't talk or leave so neither can a slave. My analogy is a car will start making noise if the Owner is not putting oil in it on a regular basis and not getting it tuned up. It will stop running eventually if it is neglected. And same with a slave.

I had dinner with Moni...the last time we had lunch/dinner was in August. So it was LONG overdue. We had a nice time and I missed her so much so I am glad that we had that time together. After that I went shopping since I was not far from Gabe's. My favorite favorite bra they had there not in my size one size up but I think I might take it to my seamstress and see if she can bring it down a size - the cup size fits perfect just the to big around. So that would be cool...if she can do it I might go buy the rest of them this weekend. I mean they were $25 but I got it for $6 and my favorite...show off my cleavage. :)

Tonight I got home and signed online and there were several offline messages from Sir Nick! They were just the words I needed to hear. He has had something big happen at work and so he has been not able to talk to me much this week besides on the phone a few nights ago. I had wrote him a long letter yesterday so it was important to him that I know that he was not ignoring me so he left me a great long offline message...plus 2 other shorter ones. And to top it off I caught him just before he was going to log off so I had a few moments of his time then too. So I am smiling! :)

Sitting here thinking of the other things floating around in my head....like today I cried and then laughed in a matter of minutes and how to explain the whole situation that went on.

not sure i am going to lol

good night...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...