Friday, January 04, 2002

hibernating

Music: Tangerine Dream

I am pretty much hibernating. I have cut myself off from everything since being back from my parents. One thing is work....I just needed a vacation from answering the phones. I still am not missing it much yet but I am starting to do some work things now.

I did not sleep at all last night and that bothers me a lot. As I felt I was doing so much better with sleep. And yesterday I was able to concentrate so much more. But then I went to bed and woke up with nightmares again. And so that I ended up staying up watching movies until the sun came up this morning....and that is when I went to bed. ugghhh :(

Di and I were talking about Nick the other night. And I know she is right. He and I need to have a serious conversation. I just feel so much lately that I get upset about things and it bothers me that I do...I get hurt by things he is doing and he is not even aware that they hurt me. I just feel every conversation we have lately is me explaining something that upset me and hurt me. But that is because main reason.....he is not able to give me lots of time so by the time we talked a few things have built up. And how much time and attention I need has changed. Honey was commenting on that...how patient I was being with the time and attention thing.

I did not have time to post this earlier but wanted to now even though I have more to write about....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...