Saturday, March 07, 2009

March Questions: 4 Random Questions

Paper or plastic? paper but mostly we get plastic. I would like to use more reusable type bags. I am just not sure I would remember them which isn't a good excuse.

Leather or satin? depends on the circumstance - satin nighty to feel feminine but leather on Master or leather in a hood or leather in a flogger...or leather - well you get the idea.

Spending a week away somewhere lousy or spending a day somewhere wonderful?
a day somewhere wonderful. Master and I have had some wonderful days out so a day somewhere wonderful is good enough for me! Master and I have wanted to get a way for a while - do an actual vacation but we haven't had the time. So we did a couple overnighters this winter and it was great!

Las Vegas or Florida? umm neither? There are many other places I would like to see but neither of those are on my list. If I had to choose I guess Florida because I haven't ever been there.

Please feel free to ask me a question or many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...