Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Questions: Meeting & Compatibility

How do you protect yourself from a potential Master while looking and meeting dominants? What if once I find someone they want me to change my religious beliefs or not see my family and friends as it isn't something I am wanting to do...so maybe I am submissive not a slave?

I tend to treat these kind of situations in vanilla terms/experiences - if you were vanilla and going to date someone new what would you do? How do you protect yourself? It is about using common sense and keeping your feet grounded. It is easy to be swept up in the feelings and the excitment of being controlled or the SM but it is really to me essential to keep your feet planted on the ground to keep focus on what is best for you. It is good to get to know the other person before submitting to them. And that really answers your second question - if you get to know the other person and find someone compatible with your wants and needs then you won't have to worry about someone asking you to change your religious beliefs or stop seeing your family and friends. And you can surrender knowing you have picked someone who is compatible with you.



Please feel free to ask me a question or many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...