Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Questions: Poly 2

"I love serving my Master but he sent me into kind of a tailspin last week when he told me he is meeting with a submissive this week. I am scared and I don't know how to push down the feelings that I am going to lose him. I can't stand the idea of someone else being with him. How are you dealing with those kind of feelings now that your Master is looking for another?"

Really I am wired for poly. I like the thought of Master being with another. I like the thought of another pleasing and serving him. So I am not sure I am the right person to ask. If I ever have any insecurities or issues - I talk to Master about it. He wants very clear and open communication always but especially now with the poly. So my advice is just to communicate what you are feeling and figure to out why you feel like you could lose him and why it bothers you for him to be with another? What is the root of your insecurities around it? Write it, think about it and talk about it - to get through it.

I don't feel I am going to lose Master because we have created a strong foundation and he is very protective of our relationship. And as I said I enjoy the thought of him with another. Sex is just sex for me. I will have more trouble with someone serving him in just everyday things - getting his drink, setting out his clothes and cooking for him. And I will need to work on that. Nothing is mine - so someone else doing those things for him will remind me that I am property and I am here to serve in anyway he wishes even if he takes away many areas of service. I will have to learn to adapt. And I will have to talk and write and work through it.

So my advice is again is to write, think and talk about your feelings and thoughts around your issues.


Please feel free to ask me a question or many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...