Saturday, December 02, 2006

Godfather Eggs

I really enjoy cooking. It I guess could be said is a passion of mine. I am known for my cooking. Master's former co-workers always used to say they liked him but they loved me as I always made them yummy treats!

We are going to a Holiday party tomorrow night so tonight I made pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. And tomorrow morning I will make a pasta salad.

In my comments for Gratitude Tuesday letter E maya asked about Godfather Eggs. Master and I went to a restaurant that had them and so I ended up making them at home because we enjoyed them so much.

Godfather Eggs
scrambled eggs
browned ground Italian sausage
tomato sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
fresh chopped basil (optional)

Take scrambled eggs and then just put the layers on top of them first the sausage, then the tomato sauce and cheese. You can top with some basil even though I didn't have any when I took this picture.

Here is a picture of some I made a while back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...