Sunday, December 10, 2006

Late....

Well it is 10 minutes late according to Mountain time...

I got caught up in making Christmas gifts tonight and lost track of time. Which is good thing as I have been having some fear in regards to art lately...fear of the what ifs. But I have seem to gotten past it...at least starting on my way to getting past it. I made lots of little gift stuff and it has helped me so maybe I will be able to move on to some bigger pieces.

Tonight we had to run around to several places as the garland we usually do on our tree was not in the Christmas decoration boxes. So we went to 3 places and didn't find what we wanted but got something that will do at least for this year.

Tomorrow we will finish decorating the tree - right now it just has lights on it. It has been actually kind of pretty that way. But we will put the rest of the decorations on it tomorrow. Then Monday I will bake and work on more Christmas gifts. Tuesday I think we will go out and shop. And then Wednesday bake more. Thursday we leave to go out of town until Sunday - but I should be able to do some quick updates from out to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...