Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Look Back...April

Okay so I am doing my version of Winter Count for April. April was a busy month of travel for Master. And I went through lots of ups and downs but really tried to focus on positives. And the month ended with a tragic death of a friend. So April was a hard month.

Here are 2 of entries of note...
Whatever Happened to Everyday Life? - One of the biggest "complaints" I get is that I don't talk about the SM enough. And I guess I don't see what is wrong with life...all of life. Master and I are who we are together and sometimes the SM and other things that others might say "make" us Master/slave aren't that noticeable because we are just this way....doing this as we have for almost 4 years so it is our life. Anyway, SM isn't the end all be all of our relationship. It certainly isn't what makes us who we are as Master/slave.

Happy Easter - It is the post where I announce Master and I did BDSM Easter Eggs. As Master said we are surely going to hell for being so wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...